Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Bday!!(late post)

Japanese restaurant RYOMA.

Happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to meee,
happy birthday to meeeeee.

Th first time ever i get to celebrate my Bday with my friends in these five years,since my bday is 04/12/1991. I don't get to celebrate with friends because its holiday,we won't gather together in classroom like everyday.But the good thing is my pant stay with me at my birthday every year(Student in CLHS are all freaks,even if he looks kind then i tell you he is a kind looking freak)

THE menu,scary numbers in it.This RYOMA place is quite high class i say,prepare to wash dishes if you got no money.
taking photos of everything.
It doesn't look nice in this photo,but it is totally different when you see it with your own eyes.

No no no not me,main subject is the handsome shadow beside me ok?A handsome one is still the handsome one even its just shadow.
HE EATS A LOT!! don't look so right?
The one paying my bill,dear uncle cat.
My uncle is a cat,my friends got nickname like black pig,bull,siput(snail),meow(another cat) and a lot more.He is just another nice one out of them.Meeeeehhhhhhhh(sheep).

FOOD!!
Around RM30
RM50
also around RM30.
close view for RM50 set.
Around RM25
Same Rm30

Thanks guys,you don't know how much this means to me.(part of the happiness is that my pant is still there)





No comments: