Monday, December 22, 2008

Dear Malaysia.

I love my country,it's true since malaysia got no natural disaster,no war.
BUT,please improve the working speed can?I mean the government.

First time i get my IC,i waited half day to complete the procedure,then have to wait more to get my IC???Then this time is NS,i found out that i chosen to be in 2nd batch so i send a letter trying to ask for 1st batch,let's see.....how many days for letter to reach?3 maybe and 3 more for the letter to send back.It takes them 10+ days to read my letter and reply me with a NO??!!what,u take my letter to check see got bomb or not hor?got virus?oh wait,u telling me u need 5 days to read and understand my letter and 2.5days to type a N with your keyboard since u cant find that alphabet and another 2.5days for the O.My sweet 'friend'(what people works in government again?)living in the same country with me,sorry i din realise u are so stupid for all these years. 

time=money,so I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

No comments: