Monday, December 8, 2008

Ligament tear....(correct spelling?)

Yeah,record of my leg injury:3rd time. I really regret going to skate ring that day not long after queensbay mall open.My first ligament tear happen that day...fall down,got a brainless ppl just run straight through my leg,ouch ouch..ouch ouch ouch...Then wrapping up my leg with a smelly medicine for three full weeks,cant walk for three days.

Second time,school during SPM,come out earlier for CHE paper,play basketball at school then meet my old friend again for the second time(the same leg and same place),no problem walking but no basketball for 2 weeks i think.

Third time,just after i healed from the second time,my friend cant wait to revisit me again(yeah...yeah,same leg same place again!),he miss me so much i kena the third time when playing basketball...yeah,ball again.Why happen during holiday??i'm really bored now and the only thing i get to do except sleeping,eating,going toilet is facing my computer and playing basketball,now i can only face my computer but i dunno what to do facing my monitor screen.

People say you will get hurt easily after the first time,guess it is true.

No comments: