Sunday, December 28, 2008

For Uncle Cat.

Anybody don't know who uncle cat is,have a look at his blog Kitty Says.There won't be any update from his blog now,since he's in national service right now.This post is written just for my uncle,have a nice time in there,I won't laugh at you since I will be in the camp later anyway.

Being bored in my room,I surf the net(hey wait where is your mind now??).I read blogs,lots of them are funny and with a lot of funny pictures too,I see a few pictures about cat and so decided to blog about them(with my uncle cat as the story).

Don't feel sad for going to national service!!Really,I mean people say only handsome and pretty ones are chosen(for some reasons only those who are chosen said that).Also a lot people jokes about going in as single and come out as couple,some even says 'they' come out as family!!

Uncle Cat,I hope you are not caught red handed doing this with another cat you found in national service.

Freeze Cat,you got the right to remain silent since i won't understand anyway,but you are arrested for having oral sex AND oral sex is not allowed in Malaysia even if you're a cat!

HAVE FUN IN THERE UNCLE CAT!

No comments: