Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Windowsblind?

This post is about editing what your desktop look like,2 years ago(means when i form 3 or 4) i found this program called windowsblind.Its so cool but u need to pay for it......i'm not giving up,it's just last time i'm too lazy to find a solution for the problem k?Until recently i finally found a installation program which include crack!!!(means i can edit the program file and no nid pay for it).so i edit my desktop display just like i wanted now.

Here's a few picture:
See that little water droplet there?that is my mouse,nice?

and this is how MY my computer look like.

Next is this:


I'm now using google chrome,although there's still a lot of bug,but believe me it is damn fast man.so i use it other than firefox now.

1 comment:

Isaac Tan said...

whr do u get the program other than windowsblind?? mine is going to expire soon..please teach me..thx.:D