Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SMS from Jigoku Shoujo?

Just like student facing SPM,today i go to library with some of my friends.have my time there,i can never imagine myself in the library if it is not for SPM,it's so dam quiet inside that all of my cells feel like tearing apart.(i must admit i read n understand more than studying in my room).There are some pic taken of my friend but let's save it for the next post since i din get the pic yet.

So the main story start,during my study in the library i received a sms with content like this "This sms is sent from Emma Ai the jigoku shoujo(hell girl),you are chosen as the next target of revenge,send this sms to 15 of your friends or else she will appear beside you tonight n kill you!!"
OH MY GOD!!HELP!!!
like hell i'm scared...in case u dun know wat is jigoku shoujo,it's a nice anime series with a storyline based on revenge,ugly side of human n so on.


here's a pic of this nice series.

Actually im quite happy if jigoku shoujo show up in my room beside me."wat?u kidding?hell gurl wor?"No,i'm serious,she's very pretty de k?


see?

The third season of this series just came out n wat do u know?instead of showing up beside ur bed,she is trying something new by showing up at...



Your Bathtub Instead!!!

Sorry i know the two pic up there contain naked girl but believe me,this is 100% not a hentai anime n the storyline is damn nice if you are interested.

No comments: