Monday, November 3, 2008

5 years of day dreaming...

Graduated!!!

at last i graduate from my school,all those year studying(not really),more like day dreaming n talking crap with all my friends.5 YEARS DUDE,5YEARS,just thinking back all those live in school that start with 'Hello!!good morning handsome one,y so handsome today??',then reply'aiya,handsome one Suan siao me say i hansome arr,damn suan siao lo!!'.Full 5 years of crap talking non-stop.

With my attitude of studying,i always tot that i cannot graduate from Chung Ling.But i'm now damn happy after i know all these year are not wasted.


one of my pic taken that day with my friend.

See??tats me second smallest one in the pic,handsome or ugly?all these year enduring the "walau eh my friend so tall" feeling,start to pity myself who get used to it.

I'm not a really friendly ppl to everyone,to those who curse me before,please dun tell me,i dun wan to know.Thank you.

The dark future in front of me........

No comments: