Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Game of Heineken?

As reader of kennsia.com,i found this game of Heineken.ya i know im not over 18 years old,cannot touch alcohol ma right?but tat's bullshit la,it's like asking teenager not to watch 18+rated video.Any example of ppl who success?

First game:u drive to deliver Heineken by clicking the direction u wan to go,i played the trial version,not hard to complete,but if u wan to complete the game faster,the problem comes.I complete it around 80+second.


What The??!!
how the hell?the team at rank 1 complete the first game in 27 second,just quarter of my time??

There are 3 games in total but i dun have a team to start with,need two friend to join my team.Wanna try the game?visit http://www.greattogether.heineken.com.my/.the reward price seems attractive.....

any chance u know how to complete the game faster please tell me.

No comments: