Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Sunday.SK-II

Sweet Sunday!.............i spend my sunday with SK-II!! great,now i got better skin than girls.YAY

kidding kidding,my face so many pimple,impossible la.Just my mum's friend get a prize from SK2,she represent her go take prize nia la.i get to meet lee sinje.

Pretty bo?i don't know much about her but dun believe in the picture yet.
then she show up,not bad i say for her age.my mum keep saying she very pretty,of course la,u let me use SK2 everyday FOC see?i also can la.The function have something about a limited edition handbag made of 5500 crystals....the one she holding.
my mum getting the price,not dare to get a closer shot,cause all use big big camera,only me with walkman phone's camera nia.Sitting in the middle of gurney feels weird too.
only three winner,so lucky.
best part of whole day,guess how much this worth? RM2000 AHHHHH,my eyes hurt!!! I can buy 2 PSP liao u know? No wonder girls money easy to earn. i won't wash my face for whole week if i use them.

No comments: