Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Camping

Leadership camp.I WAS offered 4days 3nights,and i accepted it cause i haven join any camp for quite some time.Suddenly,they announce changes in plan and end up 'one day trip' in penang(thanks to H1N1).I understand its not their fault and they worked very hard for this,but no.

I just dun feel like it,like i wan to buy bungalow,u end up giving me a very nice apartment but no matter how nice it is,its not what i wanted.i asked what happen if i quit,then this lecturer keep asking me why i wanna quit,why i wanna join in the first place,the main objective is to learn about leadership what? (i ask her three time what if i quit and she give me the same crap back three time,is this how people answer question these day?not answering what i ask?) NO,different.Main motive to buy a house?to make it my home,an apartment still can be a home but its not what i want!!!

1 comment:

陈建夆TAN KEAN PENG said...

luckily i dn join it,with now my situation,how can I join it?!

who is the lecture?