Friday, August 21, 2009

My Day.

At first,i promise u with lots of picture of me with some clothes i tested.
Second,i promise u with a story of how dumb i was today.
Third,i give u something to learn.(u might tried it but its first time for me,and i believe most din tried it be4)

Nah,here come the first,(u might as well skip this part if u hate to see my face.)
i almost use the same pose,but whatever,still better than janice right?(no offence)
this one surprise me the most,it may not look so to u but its a damn new thing to me cause i never wear like this before.But i LIKE it.
i know,my hand shake,but i like the feeling of this pic.so posted it.

Now the second thing i promise,which might be the reason u reading this post.What Dumb thing i did?
recognize this?this is the parking ticket in gurney plaza.well,i lost it......not lost it actually.My friend said want to pay for my parking fees,then i give the ticket to him lo,who knows he gone back earlier,at first i keep looking for it everywhere....the moment after i search everywhere i've been.THEN i remember that my friend had it!!!!!! u know how i feel?no u don't,its mixture of my head spinning,sudden feel like boneless,and NUTS.

i hear story about someone missing his ticket,then he go to the machine,simply press and get a new one then pay.for those who say he did this in gurney.BULLSHITS. Im just a step away from poking a hole to the button.SO?what to do??? i asked the management like how people normally act...and they ask for RM20..................NO way!!!!!

1st strategy:give rm20 and just blame urself for being dumb.
2nd strategy:risk a big big scratch on ur car to save RM20.

2nd it is!!! there's a friend of mine who also drive to gurney,i asked:''wei,can like this bo?u pay liao,when u put in the ticket,we rush out together with me at the back.Means we both pass over it with just one ticket but we got to be fast.'' since my friend wont have any losses,cause if anything happen it will be my car that get that jackpot. He agreed to help me.

we do as planned,i stick to his car's back.then the moment he move,i move!!!! I DID it!!!! that one minute in my car,there's only my screaming in there.YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
and the good part is according to my friend,he looked at his mirrior and im just a bit away from Fucked.





So tell me,u learn anything?