Saturday, September 5, 2009

Relationship?

Saw something at prom night.Makes me wonder what is love? can love makes everything possible?
I,ME,Myself never be in relationship before.So i can not understand how the hell what i saw happened.If u r experienced,mind to teach me?

During prom,i saw two people,a boy and a girl,malays.err,in some place which got not many people.(no it's not wat u think) they chatting in kinda romantic way............sudden!!!!
???ok,maybe that guy hated the girl for quite a long time and finally he cant stand it anymore.So i just ignored that and just keep walking away,since it's not my business.but im curious,i wonder what happen next,i turned my head around and WALLA!!!
That guy kiss the girl!!!.....................HUH???WHAT???HOW???WHY???WEIRD???ROMANTIC???MENTAL PROBLEM??? or is it because i dun understand love? how can this series of action can be explained by love? what's wrong with people these day? am i the weird one here?is it normal for people to act like this? is this what they called dramatic?all couple do this before?

I just cant help but think,do i need to do this to my gf?

How about this theory?
girl"dear,maybe im not the one for u,i think u deserve better,y dun u just forget me and go find a better one?"
PIAK.......silence..........MUAKS
boy"u never say that again,all these years im searching for someone who complete my other half,now u tell me to let go after i found it?"

Reasonable? no wonder i never got a gf,im sure i cant do this,not like this i say. Guess im still not ready for this.

No comments: