Saturday, September 12, 2009

History

Just feel like crapping.suddenly i keep on thinking about the dramatic change in my life when im standard 3,still can remember that time,suppose at my age i should always sleep well and got sweet dreams.but its not for me during that year.I cant have a nice sleep almost every night,that's the time i start to sleep with the lights on and cover up my whole body,that way i feel more comfort,until now.

my uncle's house is very near our house that time,i even have a time when i just sleep in my uncle's house rather going back home.I dun know how to face my dad,when i look at him i only feel anger.Until now,im so far away from my dad that i dun feel anything anymore,not even feeling of family.I only think of him as my financial supply,every time i talk with him is about asking for money.He is just a stranger who have the same blood with me and support me with money nia.my tears totally dried up that year and it never drop again.

I lost my faith because of him,a big effect on my life.But its not my fault,what he done can never be healed.Wonder he still feel regret or not?




No comments: