Sunday, November 22, 2009

So far so good.

I plan to live forever..........so far so good!

kidding.exam is near(3 weeks more),3 paper to go. I'm getting old pretty fast here,cant believe it's already November since April intake.Good thing is,i made the right choice,i dun feel any regret for choosing accounting.Since primary i lied in that god damn stupid essay question 'what's your future dream?'. I dun have any dreams to start with,i'm average(or below) in school,in study,in sports,in everything,who am i to have a dream??

hey wait...i have.short-term dream:PASS MY EXAM!!!!(correction,short-term only cover 1 year,what i need is 4 year so it's a long-term dream)
as for other dreams...wait la.i will start dreaming about it after exam.

and DAD SHUT UP about how expensive it is to fix my car,i hate it when u do that.SHOULD have foresee that since the time u bought me that old saga,like hell it's my fault?? Im not at the LOVE my car age yet,how the hell can i know my bearing got problem by just hearing???and it's normal for kids like my age to listen song LOUD LOUD in the car and failed to notice that stupid sound the car make.

phew...so far so good la.

No comments: