Friday, June 12, 2009

Another Day

Going out with my parents(jason and ziqi),jasper,janice,mervyn,ms foo and howard also.At first we plan to watch monster vs alien 3d.but the seats left are way too front so we decided to watch something else.Finally we choose 17 again!i always wanted to watch this movie since i like high school musical,more like i think he's handsome.LOL

All i can say is that it's worth it,quite a nice movie.Thanks my mum for making sacrifice since she already watched it once,but next time,try not to tell me spoilers.LOL!!just kidding,i dun mind la.
Nothing to do after the movie,end up going to paradise beach again.Quite a nice view too bad my phone is not good enough.We fooled around there doing pointless thing,also played 'monkey' with janice's shoe.Grats since no shoe missing this time...
my dad cant stand my mum anymore,tried to kill her by pushing her into sea(she cant swim) with mervyn's help.i'm too lazy to upload video,but my mum sure scream like never before,just imagine it.
taking pic.
this picture cost me a fortune,apparently i have to pay to take her picture.I have to go to loan shark to pay for this picture.(cham liao where to get money to pay back!!)

No comments: